On this addition of Summit Financial Partners Question and Answer video, Ryan answers a few questions regarding our upcoming Apex Club Client Event in October. Our clients have been eagerly waiting for the unveiling of the Apex club. Unfortunately, due to Covid, there was a significant delay in the start of this program. However, the wait is over, and the Apex club is being launched in late October. Clients will be able to attend the event and learn everything that the Apex club has to offer. They will be able to hear from our different specialists who will be participating and assisting our clients who opt into the club. This will go above and beyond, and address concerns and needs for clients that SFP does not currently address. We will be helping with Medicare planning, tax strategies, estate planning reviews, health and nutritional guidance, an app that will integrate all facets of your financial life, and more. On Wednesday, October 27, Clients will be able to attend the event and listen from all the different professionals involved in this program. We are excited to offer this and we’re very proud of the work it took to put this together. Join us October 27 to learn more about the Apex club and how it can help you.
Who is the Apex Club for?
- The Apex Club is for all clients of SFP, who feel that they will benefit from the services offered.
- It is only available to current. This is an additional service and is not offered to the public.
- The only exception to the rule is that spouses of clients can potentially enroll in the Apex Club.
What are the different programs included in the Apex Club?
- It will offer services from several different professionals that have a proven track record of success and integrity.
- There will be financial services like tax strategies, estate planning, and insurance savings.
- Health and wellness guidance for nutrition, meditation, and exercising.
How do I know if the Apex Club is right for me?
- You will receive a deep explanation on each service provided at the event.
- You will also get to hear from and meet all the other professionals that will be part of the Apex Club.
- At that point you can make an educated decision as to weather or not The Apex Club is right for you.